Win a TOTAL beauty makeover and become the face of Complexion Perfection with The Session School.
The Session School was founded in 2008 by Dani Guinsberg one of the leading makeup artists in the UK. The hair and beauty school teaches aspiring makeup artist and stylists all the tricks of the trade with their expert insider knowledge.
Now they are giving you the chance to win a total beauty makeover, as performed by the experts. You will be pampered, preened and left looking absolutely gorgeous while the team teach you exactly how to use all the sensational products from the Complexion Perfection Makeup Kit. All this will be filmed for an online ‘how to’ video and you will become the cover girl for Complexion Perfection.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question by February 21st 2013. Open to UK residents only. Terms and Conditions apply – see below.
Good Luck beauty queens!
In what year was The Session School founded?
I am sorry this competition has now closed
Terms & Conditions
*Terms and conditions of entry for Session School competition:
1. This prize draw (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by filling in their details at http://www.latestinbeauty.com/blog/?p=7021 . Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
4. The Promotion will start at 12pm Thursday 24th January 2013 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 11.59pm 22nd February 2013.
5. The winner will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries. The winners will be notified by the Promoter by email in the last week of February 2013 and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of the Promoter’s email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
6. The prize is detailed on Latestinbeauty.com blog page, accessible via http://www.latestinbeauty.com/blog/?p=7021 .
7. The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the prize with a prize or item of equal value.
8. The prizes are not transferable. The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
9. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on the Promoter’s websites.
10. By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter, including Latest in Beauty and The Session School promoting the draw, may send marketing material to the email address provided by the entrant. On each such email, entrants shall have the option to unsubscribe from further emails.
11. The Session School and Latest in Beauty do not accept responsibility for travel costs incurred by the winner to attend the Session School makeover.
12. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
13. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 14 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding this Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be binding and final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant or entry which does not comply with these terms and conditions and/or any entrant whose conduct the Promoter reasonably considers to be contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel this Promotion.
19. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The Promoter of the overall prize draw is CPM Innovations Ltd. T/A Latest in Beauty and The Session School.