The award-winning oral care brand UltraDEX is giving three lucky readers the chance to win one of its premium performance oral care kits. Developed, used and recommended by dental professionals, the UltraDEX range is clinically proven to fight bad breath, whiten teeth and eliminate harmful bacteria in the mouth – to provide a complete solution for
oral health and a dazzling, confident smile.
The prize includes the brand’s latest innovation Recalcifying and Whitening Toothpaste, Low Abrasion Toothpaste, Daily Oral Rinse, Fresh Breath Spray, Antibacterial Coated Interdental Tape which has just been named best in class by consumers at Product of the Year Awards 2013, and Antibacterial Coated Interdental Brushes. UltraDEX is also including a luxury bath robe to complete the package.
UltraDEX works differently to most oral care products by using the natural pH of your mouth to release just the right amount of ingredient required to meet your individual needs. The range is also free from alcohol, parabens and SLS, so it’s kind and gentle on teeth.
For more information please visit www.ultraDEX.co.uk
To enter, please answer the following question:
Which UltraDEX product has just won Product of the Year 2013?
I am sorry this competition has now closed
Terms & Conditions:
*Terms and conditions of entry for the UltraDEX competition:
1. This prize draw (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by filling in their details at http://www.latestinbeauty.com/blog/win-a-smile-makeover-kit-from-ultradex/. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
4. The Promotion will start at 9.00am Tuesday 23rd July 2013 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 11.59pm Sunday 28th July 2013.
5. The winners will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries. The winners will be notified by the Promoter by email the week after the closing date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winners to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of the Promoter’s email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
6. The prize is detailed on Latestinbeauty.com blog page, accessible via http://www.latestinbeauty.com/blog/win-a-smile-makeover-kit-from-ultradex/.
7. The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the prize with a prize or item of equal value.
8. The prizes are not transferable. The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
9. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on the Promoter’s websites.
10. By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter, including Latest in Beauty and The Vintage Cosmetic Company promoting the draw, may send marketing material to the email address provided by the entrant. On each such email, entrants shall have the option to unsubscribe from further emails.
12. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
13. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 14 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding this Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be binding and final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant or entry which does not comply with these terms and conditions and/or any entrant whose conduct the Promoter reasonably considers to be contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel this Promotion.
19. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The Promoter of the overall prize draw is CPM Innovations Ltd. T/A Latest in Beauty.