There are a few exciting changes to LiB Box taking effect on August 1st. Some of these will affect all customers, both new and existing, and some will affect just new customers.
New customers are those who join on or after 1st August. Existing customers are those who have an active subscription in place before and as of August 1st.
For ALL subscription customers, both new and existing
- Weekly Drops: After reviewing your feedback, our weekly drops, currently every Monday, will now move to the preferred customer day of Friday. The drops will happen after midnight, as usual.
- One-off boxes: These will be charged at the new higher price of £14.95 for ALL subscription customers (new and existing). There will be no change to existing members monthly subscription cost for members who joined before 1st August.
For NEW subscription customers only; for those customers who join from 1st August
- Billing dates: the recurring payments for members will now happen on the 1st of every month, no matter what date you join. That means your join date may not be the monthly billing date. This means you will be able to access the products all month long from the 1st of each month, so that you can decide when is best to make your monthly selections.
- LiB Box price: The monthly LiB Box subscription will now cost £14.95, plus £3.95 delivery.
- When do the changes take effect?
The changes will take effect as of the 1st August 2022.
- I am an existing non PRO customer, how does this affect me?
For existing members the only changes are to our weekly drops now on a Friday and the cost of one-off boxes, now at £14.95 for all customers. No other changes to the cost of the service or billing date will take effect unless you cancel your existing subscription.
- I am a LiB PRO, how does this affect me?
For existing PRO members the only changes are to our weekly drops now on a Friday and the cost of one-off boxes, now at £14.95 for all customers. PROs retain their PRO benefits and no other changes to the cost of the service, delivery charges or billing date will take effect unless you cancel your existing subscription.
- Can I move to the new package if I am an existing member?
If you are a novice or guru, you can move any time in your account area. All other LiB BOX members, please feel free to contact our customer service team if you would like to know more information about this.
- I am a PRO and want to move, will I lose my PRO status?
If you wish to move to the new package, you can contact customer service who can help with your PRO status.
- If I am an existing member will my billing date change?
If you are a member as of the 1st August (you joined before) there will be no changes to your billing recurring payment unless you cancel and rejoin on or after 1st August.
- How many drops will there be now?
The drops will be every Friday. Like now, the number of drops will depend on the number of Fridays in the month. There will be a minimum of 4 and up to 5 drops each month.
- I am an existing customer, does this affect any other conditions of my subscription, such as cancellations and pauses?
You will be allowed to pause as normal (providing you have PRO status and activate this within your eligibility window) on your existing membership. As always, you will be able to cancel your subscription within 7 days prior to your next billing date, if you need further information on how to do this then please contact our customer service team.
If you have any questions regarding these changes, you can contact customer service at [email protected]