Pop & Lock High Gloss Finish

This weightless gloss treatment delivers the conditioning benefits of an oil and the radiance-reviving properties of a serum. The clear formula utilises a powerful UV filter to lock in colour and prevent fading, all while protecting from environmental aggressors that can make hair dull. Hair color pops, texture is transformed.

1 x 12ml

Rating:
60% of 100

Product Details

The secret to achieving unparalleled brilliant shine lies in brilliant technology. Color Wow Pop & Lock Shellac is a completely new category in haircare and the high-tech way to get a high-gloss finish on your colour-treated hair. Pop & Lock Shellac's futuristic formula takes a multi-tasking approach, working on both the outside and the inside of hair. 75% of the product’s high-performance ingredients work inside the hair, to restore vital moisture and elasticity to colour-treated hair. The remaining 25% of ingredients work on the surface to help seal the cuticle trap colour and moisture and mend split ends.

Ingredients

Propylene Glycol, Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Mica, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Laureth-7, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Butylene Glycol, Linalool

Reviews