This Easter, we’ve hidden 20 Golden Tickets in our beauty boxes. Build your very own beauty box and, if you discover a golden ticket alongside all your gorgeous new products, you could WIN a full size beauty product and a delicious Lindt Lindor Maxi Ball!
We’ve searched high and low for some of the best beauty products out there right now, and we come up with 20 of our absolute favourites.
Full List of products you could win:
Perricone MD Photo Plasma – worth £57!
Racinne Ultimate Youth Power Neck Emulsion
L’Occitane Divine Cream – Worth £72!
Thalgo Ultimate Time Solution Serum – Worth £105!
Jimmy Choo Flash – Worth £61.50!
Fake Bake Luxurious Golden Bronze 60 Minutes Self Tan Liquid
Issey Miyake – Worth £46!
Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth Creme
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
Balance Me Rose Otto Face Oil
Soap & Glory The Firminator Targeted Arm Firming & Toning Formula
New Cid Cosmetics i-gel
Xen Tan Moroccan Tan
ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum – worth £48!
Racinne Ultimate Aqua Blanc Boost – Worth £38!
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
Sleek Makeup i-Divine Palette
Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Micromist
Crabtree & Evelyn Torocco Orange Ultra Moisturising Hand Therapy
UrbanVeda Sandalwood & Botanics Soothing Day Cream
If you find a golden ticket inside your beauty box, all you have to do is email email@example.com with your name, address and a picture of your beauty box with your golden ticket.
What are you waiting for? Start building your perfect beauty box HERE.
Terms & Conditions:
*Terms and conditions for the Easter 2014 Golden Ticket Campaign:
1. This prize draw (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. To take part in the promotion you must build your own beauty box with the Latest in Beauty Luxury Samples shop which can be found here http://www.latestinbeauty.com/lxs/and make an order during 06/04/2014 until 20/04/2014.
4. The Promotion will start at 09:00am Sunday 6th April 2014 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 11.59pm Sunday 20th April 2014.
5. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
5. 20 Golden Tickets will be placed, at random, into beauty boxes ordered during the promotional time period. Winners will then contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of their beauty box, and their shipping address. Failure by the winners to accept the prize in the manner specified within one month after the closing date of the promotion will make any claim invalid.
6. The prize is detailed on Latestinbeauty.com blog page, accessible via http://www.latestinbeauty.com/blog/have-you-got-your-golden-ticket/.
7. The prizes are not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the prize with a prize or item of equal value.
8. The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
9. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on the Promoter’s websites.
10. By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter, including Latest in Beauty promoting the draw, may send marketing material to the email address provided by the entrant. On each such email, entrants shall have the option to unsubscribe from further emails.
11. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
12. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 14 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding this Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be binding and final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant or entry which does not comply with these terms and conditions and/or any entrant whose conduct the Promoter reasonably considers to be contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel this Promotion.
19. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Promoter
21. The Promoter of the overall prize draw is CPM Innovations Ltd. T/A Latest in Beauty.