Terms & Conditions
Welcome to LATESTINBEAUTY.COM (the “Website”). These terms and conditions govern the users ('you' or 'your') use of the website www.latestinbeauty.com ('the Website') and all purchases with CPM Innovations Ltd, the owner and operator of latestinbeauty.com (“LiB”). In these Terms & Conditions LiB means CPM Innovations Ltd and vice versa.Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available (collectively the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms & Conditions"). By using this Website and Services, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms & Conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time; any changes to the Terms & Conditions will be published here. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you should not use or access this Website.
- You agree that:
- the personal information that you provide when you register is true and accurate, you are not impersonating any other person or entity.
- The products purchased on this site are for private and domestic use only and are not for re sale. Failure to comply will result in the termination of your subscription and your account being blocked.
- You will inform us of any changes to your personal information on your account by e-mailing or calling our customer service team.
- Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time. Occasionally, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
- LiB is the data controller of this website for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“The Act”).
- You have the right to access the information which LiB holds about you and this right can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
USING OUR SITE
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may view the content available on the Site for personal non-commercial use. You may print individual pages on the Site for your private non-commercial use, provided that such printing is not substantial or systematic and our trademarks and copyright are not removed.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you must not (whether directly or indirectly) copy, download, store, make available, distribute, sell or offer to sell all or any part of the content, products or Site, or download or otherwise copy (whether directly or indirectly) any content, files or data from the Site.
- Your membership will commence when you place your first order for your first subscription box.
- Your first payment will consist of one month’s membership/subscription fee, followed by a monthly payment of the same amount made on the same day/date each month thereafter. Monthly payments will begin one month after your initial payment and will remain valid until you cancel.
- We will charge you a monthly subscription fee (stated to you at the time of purchase) on your billing date every month until you cancel your membership. Once the monthly fee has been charged it is final and no refund is available.
- Your membership will automatically renew on the same date each month.
- If you forget/fail to make your selections within your 1-month window and before your next billing date – a surprise box is automatically sent out to cover the previous month’s payment. You can view this surprise box order directly through your account.
PREPAID FIXED TERM MEMBERSHIP
- Your fixed term membership will commence on the date you pay your Upfront Fee/choose your first box and shall continue for the Fixed Term (depending on the plan you choose e.g. 3,6,or 12 month)
- The date you commence membership will become your monthly renewal date.
- Your membership will automatically renew on the same date each month until the final month of your fixed term membership.
- If you forget/fail to make your selections within your 1-month window and before your next monthly renewal date – a surprise box is automatically sent out to cover the previous month’s credit. You can view this surprise box order directly through your account.
- Your fixed term membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
CANCELLING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- You can cancel your monthly membership 7 days before your next billing/renewal date.
- You can cancel monthly membership directly through your account or alternatively email our customer service team during this 7-day period.
- It is not possible to refund a monthly payment on or after the renewal date. A cancellation must be processed before 11:59pm one day prior to the payment due date/billing date.
- If a monthly payment has already come through/ passed your renewal date and you are a box in credit – we cannot issue a refund for that month– you will need to make selections or receive a surprise box for this month prior to cancelling.
- If you cancel your monthly subscription whilst a box in credit, the system will not allow you to make selections – please email our customer service team who will advise further.
- If you wish to terminate your fixed term membership early, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, any refunds will exclude any discounts or promotions. Any discount or promotion received will be deducted from the refund provided.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- Your order should be delivered within roughly 7 working days from placing your order. You acknowledge that occasionally, due to problems that are beyond our control e.g.holidays, late delivery of stock/weather conditions, it is possible that orders may be delivered later than 7 working days after placing your order.
- Our no-fuss returns policy means that if for any reason you’re unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us (unopened, with all seals and original packaging intact) within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
- In the interest of hygiene, we can only accept returns for opened items if they are found to be faulty by Latest in Beauty.
- To return an item, please send us an email at email@example.com stating your full name, order number, reason for return and if you’d like a replacement or refund. Once we receive your request we will confirm whether you can return the item and provide you with return instructions.
- Please return products in all the original packaging with your order details, with ‘RETURN’ clearly marked on the outer box.
- The customer is responsible for return delivery charges and we recommend you return items via insured, registered or recorded delivery.
- It is essential you provide us with evidence of having sent the products back to us. We require a copy of the proof of postage receipt to receive a refund/replacement.
- Our customer services team aims to process refunds within 3 working days from receiving a copy of the proof of postage receipt.
PRODUCTS AND QUANTITIES
- Although we endeavour to ensure that the information on our Website is accurate and reliable, there may be instances where descriptions or products may contain pricing errors, typos and other errors which we may correct without liability.
- We also reserve the right to cap quantities purchased by Members and to amend, suspend, or terminate a promotion at any time due to inventory, shortages, or user breach - including after an order has been placed/processed.
- Please note, that each customer is able to purchase only one exclusive Style Beauty Awards box.
- Actual colours/shades may vary from the colour on your screen due to monitor colour restrictions, therefore colour finishes displayed online are intended as a guide only.
- We may, from time-to-time, run Promotions and these may take the form of promo codes, prize draws, competitions or other form of Promotion, or a combination of any of these. The particular form of Promotion will be described in the communications such as e-mails, computer/mobile pop-ups or other form of marketing communication. We issue to tell you about our Promotions and/or on the individual web landing page for the relevant Promotion.
- Each Promotion will automatically close at the end of the relevant Promotion period, at which point no further participation in that Promotion will be possible.
- Please note, that our promo code TREATYOURSELF is not valid for purchasing our exclusive Style Beauty Awards box.
We hope that you're pleased with any purchase you've made and your experience with Latest in Beauty. However, if there's something you're not happy with, please get in touch with us so that we can try to resolve the matter by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on (+44) 0203 176 6810 or write to us at Latest in Beauty, LU.101 The Light Bulb, 1 Filament Walk, London SW18 4GQ.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information we collect helps us offer you the right products and helps us improve our service.The types of information we gather are:
Information you give to us: we store information that you enter directly on our website or share with us in any other way (e.g. via email, phone call). This information can come from sign up, payment, ordering, surveys, comments, reviews, product feedback and search.We use this information to present you with recommendations which fit your beauty profile and personalised offers.
Automatic information: we receive certain information every time you visit us. For example, we might use ‘cookies’ and obtain certain information like what IP address you are visiting us from, what URL you came from and where you are going next. Other information might include order details and products viewed.
Third party information: we might store information from other sources such as updated delivery address information.
WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD DETAILS NOR DO WE SHARE CUSTOMER DETAILS WITH ANY 3RD PARTIES. The only information we will hold on file is your billing and delivery address.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic and allows websites to respond to you as an individual. The website can tailor its offering to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
If you register with us we will place a ‘cookie’ on your web browser with your email address. This helps next time you visit as your sign in will take less time. You can remove this cookie or update your browser settings to not allow this cookie to be stored on your computer without specific consent.
We collect information about how visitors use our site and use this feedback to improve. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages visited.
Our display advertising partners then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with latestinbeauty.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.
IS YOUR INFORMATION SHARED ANYWHERE?
Our customers’ information is a vital part of our business and we will never sell your data to any other company or entity. LiB only shares data in the following cases:
- Service providers: we use other companies’ services to deliver our products to you, including storage, fulfilment, payment processing, email delivery, postal delivery and customer services. They only have access to information needed to perform their functions but cannot use it for any other purposes.
- Product reviews and feedback data: we share aggregate data that we receive through product feedback and reviews with brands who work with us. Individual data will not be shared in any event. An important part of your LiB experience is your product feedback: these opinions are shared with other customers on the website and brands that are being reviewed. We allow brands to post reviews on their site with a clear mention of source and link back to LiB.
- Affiliated businesses: we work closely with companies to offer you best deals and prices. In some cases order fulfilment is done directly by brands to minimise cost. We share your order details so they can deliver your order and in some cases we allow these companies to store your data for future use. You will always be aware when your order will be fulfilled directly by the brand and when data is shared.
- Merger or sale: in the case that latestinbeauty.com is partly or completely acquired, the individual customers’ data can be one of the assets sold as part of the transaction. Customers would be notified of any ownership change.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE?
We take all the possible precautions to keep your data secure. This includes usage of technical resources, firewalls, strict internal procedures and systems. We update our security procedures on a frequent basis and suggest that you keep your login details secure to prevent unauthorised use.
WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
You can always access your account details by signing into your account where you can see some of the data we have for you on file. In case you would like to access other information you believe we might hold about you, you can contact us on email@example.com. We will require a proof of identity in the form of your username and password. It is therefore very important to keep your username and password secure at all times.
NOTICE AND REVISIONS
Please visit the Latest in Beauty blog to see current brand offers, promo codes and terms and conditions.