It might be British summer time, but that’s no reason to say no to a nice relaxing and rejuvenating bath! There are so many benefits to soaking in a nice warm tub with gorgeous essential oils – there is no better way to get clean! Here are our top 5 benefits of having a bath…
1. If you’re feeling a little bit stressed or nervous there is nothing better to calm your nerve than a nice warm bath, with a drop or two of natural Mandarin and Orange essential oils. We love soaking away all our worries in Kneipp® Stress Free Herbal Bath – it leaves you feeling totally at peace with the world!
2. If you’ve been hitting the gym hard and have been suffering from aches and pains, reach for Kneipp’s Herbal Back Comfort Devil’s Claw. Containing a powerful anti-inflammatory, Devils Claw, it’s the perfect partner for a post-workout bath.
3. Don’t say no to a nice relaxing summer bath – use a drop or two of Eucalyptus oil. It is a great aid during allergy season and leaves you feel refreshed and cool during the summer.
4. Feeling blue? Natural essential oils of May Chang and sun-ripe lemons lift spirits and will leave you with an overwhelming feeling of positivity and contentment. We love Kneipp® Enjoy Life Aroma Bath.
5. For super soft skin, try Kneipp Almond Blossom Soft Skin Bath. This highly concentrated bath formula contains 94% pure almond oil, leaving skin delicately scented and silky soft.
The Kneipp Herbal Back Comfort Devil’s Claw is available now in our Heart Beauty Essentials Box! Now how about that relaxing bath?