Surrounded by lavender, which provides an immediate natural and relaxing welcome, The Spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel offers a wealth of beauty and wellbeing benefits for guests who will be able to indulge in a menu of bespoke treatments including the Lavender Poultice Massage, which harnesses the relaxation and sleep benefits of the locally grown lavender. With a wide range of indoor and outdoor spa facilities, including a hot tub with views over the paddocks, The Spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel provides a haven of relaxation unparalleled in this area.
Guests will be able to lie back and luxuriate in the five different water experiences on hand in the spacious mezzanine hydrotherapy pool, relish the fresh air, enveloped in the warm waters of the rooftop hot tub, experience a Rasul for cleansing and detoxing mud treatments and stimulate the senses with a combination of music, lights and water in the Experiential showers.
The Spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel also features a state of the art thermal area comprising a steam room, sauna and Hammam, a decadent relaxation room, 10 spacious and beautifully styled treatment rooms, a Therapy room and a Spa lounge where guests will be able to enjoy a selection of light bites both healthy and indulgent including delicious yet light Lavender Macaroons.
The treatment menu has been created in cooperation with leading British spa brand, ESPA and will offer a compact range of natural, holistic and results driven treatments for the face, body and mind, while manicures and pedicures will be offered in the beauty rooms.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day in style with a romantic spa break for two at the Bedford Lodge Hotel! One lucky winner will receive:
- Overnight Stay in Luxurious accommodation
- Two course dinner in the squires restaurant
- Leisurely breakfast
- Use of hydrotherapy and heat experiences
- 90 minutes Hot stone massage
Total prize value: £385.00
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below but hurry, the competition closes at midnight 14th February 2014. Good Luck!
What is the Bedford Lodge Hotel Surrounded by?
I am sorry this competition has now closed
The Spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel, Bury Road, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 7BX.
Tel: 01638 676130 Email: www.bedfordlodgehotelspa.co.uk
*Subject to availability. Excludes Bank Holidays. Prize must be booked and taken before 31st May 2014. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative is offered, no amendments or changes can be made to the prize content and the prize is non-transferable. Once booked, Bedford Lodge Hotel normal terms and conditions apply to spa breaks.
Terms & Conditions
*Terms and conditions of entry for the The Spa at the Bedford Lodge Hotel competition:
1. This prize draw (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by filling in their details at http://www.latestinbeauty.com/blog/win-an-indulgent-spa-break-for-two-at-the-bedford-lodge-hotel/. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
4. The Promotion will start at 10am Sunday 9th February 2014 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 11.59pm 14th February 2013.
5. The winner will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries. The winners will be notified by the Promoter by email in the last week of February 2013 and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of the Promoter’s email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
6. The prize is detailed on Latestinbeauty.com blog page, accessible via http://www.latestinbeauty.com/blog/win-an-indulgent-spa-break-for-two-at-the-bedford-lodge-hotel/.
7. The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the prize with a prize or item of equal value.
8. The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
9. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on the Promoter’s websites.
10. By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter, including Latest in Beauty and The Spa at the Bedford Lodge Hotel promoting the draw, may send marketing material to the email address provided by the entrant. On each such email, entrants shall have the option to unsubscribe from further emails.
11. The Spa at the Bedford Lodge Hotel and Latest in Beauty do not accept responsibility for travel costs incurred by the winner to attend the Bedford Lodge Hotel.
12. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
13. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 14 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding this Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be binding and final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant or entry which does not comply with these terms and conditions and/or any entrant whose conduct the Promoter reasonably considers to be contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel this Promotion.
19. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The Promoter of the overall prize draw is CPM Innovations Ltd. T/A Latest in Beauty and The Spa at the Bedford Lodge Hotel.