Crabtree & Evelyn love hands, so it’s no wonder they have added nail lacquers to their repertoire of beautifully rich and perfectly fragranced hand and nail care products.
Get set for 21 beautiful shades from the palest of pink to the richest red. Using shades ‘Petal Pink’ and ‘Apple’, I have created a simple mani for you all that will take you under 10 minutes to recreate at home.
You will need:
Square of foil
Crabtree & Evelyn polish in Apple
Crabtree & Evelyn polish in Petal Pink
1. Prep your nails so that the nail plate is clean and free of oils or pre-existing polish.
2. Apply Crabtree & Evelyn polish in ‘Petal Pink’. As it is so sheer, this will suffice as our base coat and the less amount of layers the quicker this mani will dry.
3. Take small strips of the striping tape and apply two lines to the centre of each nail, leaving a small gap between.
4. Paint the gap with Crabtree & Evelyn polish in Apple. If you happen to go over the lines, don’t worry just dab a Q-tip with remover and clean it up.
5. Apply a second coat to the gap. When it is totally dry, remove the striper tape.
6. Take your small foil square and dab some Apple polish onto it. Using your dotting tool carefully add dots to your nail plate. This doesn’t have to be symmetrical, sometimes random dots look just a cute.
7. Apply a top coat and you’re good to go!
I would also like to recommend the Gardeners Intensive Cuticle Therapy cream. It isn’t very often that you come across products dedicated to Gardeners and boy do a lot of my clients have green fingers here in Suffolk. It’s so rich and creamy, it’s the perfect product to soothe those chapped fingers and brittle nails.