If you’re anything like us, your Christmas shopping will be well underway, but there’s just one thing you’re struggling with: what to gift the man in your life. Well, we’ve got the answer. We’re bringing a slice of New York’s Chelsea District to Latest in Beauty with the UK’s first ever Malin+Goetz Beauty Box, filled with six heroes (worth £75) that any guy will love. Founded by Matthew Malin and Andrew Goetz, this serious skincare and lifestyle brand produces simple yet effective cosmetics for even the most product-phobic men.
Here are 12 reasons to gift Malin+Goetz this Christmas…
1. It’s unisex… so you can dip into the products whilst he’s not looking 😉
2. Best in class design – who doesn’t love the clean lines and block colours of the packaging!
3. The box is worth £75!
4. Included inside is a £10 voucher for you to spend on whatever you like from the brand
5. The full size deo is the brand’s best-seller – and it’s worth £19 by itself!
6. The deo is free from the nasties you might want to avoid, but crucially… it still works!
7. Peppermint Shampoo is ultra-refreshing, featuring in some of the world’s best gyms as their in-house product, it’s perfect post-workout.
8. Cilantro Conditioner is light light light – quenching the hair with moisture without weighing it down
9. Speaking of workouts… the minis are the perfect size for your gym bag
10. Formulated right at the beginning of the brand, the Grapefruit Face Cleanser remains a best-seller to this day.
11. New Advanced Renewal Cream and Revitalizing Eye Cream will do wonders for his complexion. You love the ‘before’, but wait until to see the ‘after’!
12. It’s cool. All the samples have miraculously disappeared from the Latest in Beauty offices and the guys in marketing are suddenly looking a lot fresher…..